Switchboard Solutions utilises two switchboard Systems for our type-tested Distribution Boards – Modular and Quantum, designed for distribution, control and protection in commercial and industrial installations. Both of these switchboard systems are manufactured in New Zealand, to extremely high-quality standards
MODULAR enclosure system
The MODULAR enclosure system is an established, well-recognised and high-quality product that has been available in New Zealand for over 14 years. It is designed and manufactured in New Zealand specifically for the electrical market.
The MODULAR design and flexibility enable fast and easy assembly of electrical panels. There are no limits in design providing maximum versatility for the enclosure required and can be configured and/or expanded at any time to suit specific requirements.
- Steel construction: 1.6mm zinc annealed steel
- Degree of protection: IP40 (IP 54 optional)
- Colour/Finish: External Dulux/Orica PG288 cream ripple 57289
- Backplates – gear trays – division plates gloss white
- MODULAR widths and heights are measured in multiples of 125mm.
- Heights available: 250 to 2250mm in 125mm increments
- Cell widths available: 250 to 1000mm in 125mm increments
- Depths available in 4 standard sizes: 130-240-350-460mm
- Choice of hinged doors without or with key locks
- Fixed or hinged covers
Quantum Cabinet Systems
An innovative design conceived by switchboard builders for switchboard builders.
With the benefit of over thirty years of experience in the Switchboard Industry, the Quantum design team have created a cabinet system that is not only flexible but also the most simple and efficient to construct in New Zealand.
- Integral back and gear plate (no need for a separate gear plate)
- Depths are available in 2 standard sizes: 200mm and 400mm depths
- Convenient mounting slots for easy installation (hang directly onto prepositioned bolts)
- Gland entry is available any side(s)
- The system allows for multi-cubical applications (stack top or bottom or side by side)
- Individual Cabinets can be built in 38 sizes at two depths
- RAL7035 Grey finish
Customer & Supplier Reviews